Monthly Goals: June | Darling, We're Adventurers: Monthly Goals: June

Monday, June 1, 2015

Monthly Goals: June

Hey guys!!!

So, May is over and it's finally June!!! WOO! YAY SUMMER! Anyways, here's how I did on my May goals and my new June goals. :)
May's Goals:
- Finish my IGs feeling confident in getting good grades Partially
- Go to each of my horse back riding sessions (seeing as they're ending at the end of this month :'( )
- Catch up on Game of Thrones
- Have a Hannibal marathon I didn't finish it though. Saving it for the airplane. :P
- Finish my book's plan and outline
- Stick to the deadlines per chapter
- Read all my books from NetGalley
- Post on each of my blogs at least once a week
- Apply for the summer program and scholarship at the Cleveland Institute of Art I got accepted, but no scholarship sadly.

June's Goals:
- Post on each of my blogs at least twice a week
- Finish writing at least half of my book
- Be nice to my aunt and uncle
- Catch up on Hannibal
- Start watching Skins
- Go book shopping
- Read and review all my Netgalley books that I've currently downloaded
- Get some form of a tan
- Enjoy my summer!

What were your goals and how did you do? Leave a link in the comments for me to check out! :)
Monthly Goals
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment