May Favorites | Darling, We're Adventurers: May Favorites

Friday, May 29, 2015

May Favorites

Hey guys!

I saw this over at Becoming Adorable and thought I should do it too. I mean, I always see monthly beauty favorites and I always wanted to do them, but I don't get new make up every month and so I never did it. I don't know why it never occurred to me to do an overall favorites post. Whatevs, better late than never right?


BEAUTY
Recently, I've renewed my love for my Maybelline Colossal Kajal. I bought it when I was still in India and loved it right away, but I didn't wear it so often simply because I didn't see the reason to. Recently however, I've been wearing a lot of eyeliner and mascara and I actually emptied it. I've never finished an eyeliner before and I was honestly astounded.

I've also really been in love with my MAC Haute & Naughty Too Black Mascara which a friend bought me in THIMUN. At first I wasn't too sure about it because the bottom mascara thing applied on really thick so I would only use the top one. However, now that I've tried it out more and figured out how to use it better, I love it so much.

Fragrance wise, I've recently been obsessed with my 212 VIP by Carolina Herrera Eau De Parfum which my ex had gotten me for a birthday present on my last birthday. I'm not quite sure why, but recently I've really been feeling it. I didn't like it at first and never wore it, but these past few weeks I've really liked it and wore it often.

GAMES
For some reason I've really enjoyed playing the Fairway Solitaire game on my iPhone these past few weeks. It's so random, because I used to play it last school year but then stopped. So I don't know why I started it up again.

TV
This past month I started watching Hannibal and Game of Thrones. I am now completely caught up to Game of Thrones. Oh my gosh the last episode, don't worry I'm not gonna spoil it but oh my lord. I haven't finished Hannibal yet, because I'm leaving that for boredom in the airports and plane rides when I fly to the US next week.

POSTS
Out of all my posts this past month (from both my Thoughts of a Dreamer and this blog) is my Taylor Swift 1989 Ask Me Anything Tag Post. I feel like it was a great way for you guys to get to know me better and it allowed me to indulge in a little Taylor Swift fangirling and satisfy my self centeredness for a little bit.

FOOD
Recently, I've honestly not been into food that much. However, I've become 100% obsessed with iced tea - but when have I not been? But seriously, I've been drinking like 3 glasses of iced tea per day. I don't think that's healthy...

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment