2015 Bucket List Update | Darling, We're Adventurers: 2015 Bucket List Update

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

2015 Bucket List Update

Hey guys!

I know I never actually made a blog post about my 2015 bucket list, but you can access that here. I realize some of these goals are ridiculous, but whatever. A girl can dream right? :)

Anyways, here are the ones that have been completed so far!

#34: Do something that scares me
Well... I admitted to my crush that I like him finally. It was literally just the other day actually. xD It was all pointless though. :(

#47: Give blind-folded makeovers with someone
My friend and I had a sleepover one night, and we were so bored so we decided we might as well. :P It was hilarious.

#58: Eat a whole tub of ice cream
*a few
Hahaha. No seriously, I've had quite a few entire tubs. This is why #11 and #12 are never coming true. xP

#70: Apply for a scholarship
I applied for a scholarship for the precollege program at the Cleveland Institute of Art. I don't know if I've gotten it yet though. I'll find out in early June.

#72: Finish my IGCSEs
So as many of you know, I only did the second year of the IGCSEs so taking the exams were majorly stressful. I've finished taking all of my exams though thankfully! Now I just need to wait to receive my results. I know I didn't do well in physics though sadly. :/

If you guys have any suggestions for more bucket list ideas please feel free to leave them as a comment! I'll be posting about my summer bucket list soon.
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment