Quotes of the Day #10 | Darling, We're Adventurers: Quotes of the Day #10

Friday, September 26, 2014

Quotes of the Day #10

Hey guys!

So it's time for another Quote of the Day! And no that wasn't a typo in the title. I'm posting 2 quotes today because I love them both. And I'm sorry I've been so lazy with this blog. I'm an awful blogger. xD


1. 
It's true! As a matter of fact I'm wondering what it'd be like to meet you guys... I hope I can sometime. :)

2.

This is ridiculously true. Or at least it is for me. Since I move so often, once I'm attached I'm fucked. I'm a very clingy person. Like I don't need to know everything about you or need you to constantly be with me and all. But I'm just not get at letting go of people. So once I'm attached I'll cry my heart out once I leave...

I don't know who said those quotes but I got them off of The Good Quote on Instagram. :)

Let me know what you think of these quotes in the link below.

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment