Temporary tattoo | Darling, We're Adventurers: Temporary tattoo

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Temporary tattoo

Hey guys!

So on my summer bucket list item number 1 is "Create a temporary tattoo with a sharpie, baby powder, and hairspray." I just accomplished that! :D I made a tattoo on my wrist. It's just the word "wanderlust". Here's a picture of my tattoo:



I wanted it to be in black, but I don't have a black sharpie so... Anyways I'll explain to you guys how to do it now!

Materials:
∞ Sharpie
∞ Baby Powder
∞ Hairspray

Instructions:
1. Write/draw your tattoo with the sharpie on whatever body part you want it on.
2. Put some baby powder over it so that there's a thin layer of powder on it.
3. From a good distance spray the hairspray on it. You don't want it to be too close or to spray too much on it because the sharpie will start running and smudge everywhere and your tattoo will be ruined. Unless you like that look.
4. Let it dry.

That's it! It's super simple and easy. :) The tattoo should last for around a month. Let me know if you try it out and what your tattoo was! :D

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment