Double Eyeliner | Darling, We're Adventurers: Double Eyeliner

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Double Eyeliner

Hey guys!


So this has been sort of a new, fun trend this summer. In case you don't know what it is, it's when you put two layers of eyeliner on your eyelid. They'll be of different colors of course. I've seen and heard of it but never did it before and so this morning I decided to try it out! I used gold and black. Here's out mine ended out:


Haha my eyes look kinda creepy in that second picture. Oh well...

Anyways what to do if you wanna try this out:
1. Pick two colors (I suggest black and another lighter color)
2. Apply the darker eyeliner on your eyelid like you would normally do.
3. Apply the lighter eyeliner directly above or slightly overlapping the previous eyeliner.

That's it! It may not look perfect at your first try, but practice makes perfect right? :P Anyways, let me know what you think of mine and show me if you try it out yourself.

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment