Musical Monday #8 | Darling, We're Adventurers: Musical Monday #8

Monday, March 24, 2014

Musical Monday #8

Hey guys!

Sorry I missed last week, but I haven't missed today. :) Anyways, for those of you who are new, Musical Monday is a weekly linky hosted by My So-Called Chaos. I found a lot of songs through out these weeks, but I though I'd share this particular one with you.

I really want to share more but nevertheless here's Stay High by Hippie Sabotage. I was debating between Isabelle by Gregory and Hawk, A Wish by Gregory and Hawk, and Stay High by Hippie Sabotage. I don't know why but Stay High somehow won.



All of those songs are relatively sad songs. I know to some people Stay High doesn't seem like a sad song, but if you listen to the lyrics you'll see that it actually is kinda sad. If you decide to go listen to the other songs, then let me know what you think. I love Gregory and Hawk. The singer's voice, is so beautiful. :) I also really like Hippie Sabotage just because of the name. x)



~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment