March Goals | Darling, We're Adventurers: March Goals

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March Goals

Hey guys!

So I've seen this going around recently and after taking a look at some people's goals, I've decided on doing my own. And by this I mean "monthly goals". I've decided to set up categories for myself so that I have at least one goal per category each month.


Music:
- Post a cover or original on YouTube

Art:
- Set up at least 1 art store (online) aside for DeviantArt
- Post YouTube video of me painting
- Create 3 new paintings

Books:
- Finish at least 2 of my library books
- Finish at least 1 ebook

School:
- Do my research paper for art

Personal:
- Clean up my room

Fitness:
- Do the squat challenge
- Eat more vegetables :P

That's it! Okay, I know that's sorta a lot. I tend to do that. Everyone else has only 4 or 5 goals. :/ It may be too much but oh well.

So what are your goals?
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment