Baby Lips | Darling, We're Adventurers: Baby Lips

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Baby Lips

Hey guys!

I decided to write a review on Maybelline's Baby Lips . Here you go.


I adore Maybelline's Baby Lips. They're absolutely amazing. I never go anywhere without them. They're my favorite lip balm.  It makes my lips super soft. All my friends use Baby Lips as well. I don't know a single person who doesn't like Baby Lips. They're just that fabulous. Each have they're own scent and color. None of the colors are that strong that it's like you're putting on lip stick which I really like. They add some color to your lips but they're very subtle. They keep your lips moisturized for a long time as well.
There's only one problem that I can think of and that's the fact that I lose them very easily. But that's probably just me. I lose all my other lip balms as well so that's not for Baby Lips only.
For my friends' birthdays and going away presents I have bought them entire collections of Baby Lips. And each and everyone of my friends where super excited.
If you haven't tried Baby Lips before you should definitely go and buy some, you'll love it!

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment