5 Things | Darling, We're Adventurers: 5 Things

Monday, January 20, 2014

5 Things

Hey guys!

I saw this on a blog, called My So Called Chaos, and thought it'd be a cool way for you guys to get to know me.

... You'll Find In My Bag:
  1. Math Book
  2. Planner
  3. Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford
  4. Pencil Case
  5. Notebooks
... You'll Find In My Bedroom:
  1. TV
  2. Two Guitars
  3. Canvases
  4. Nail polish
  5. A lot of books
... I've Always Wanted To:
  1. Visit Europe, South America, Oceania, and Antartica
  2. Have a boyfriend
  3. Have a dog
  4. Publish a book
  5. Have my own apartment (though I'm too young :P)
... Things I'm Currently Into:
  1. Sherlock
  2. Mugs
  3. Tea
  4. Painting
  5. Partying (there just isn't enough!)
... Quirks I Have:
  1. I randomly start dancing in class some times... :P Like I just feel the urge to and yeah. But not many people notice, but when they do they think it's really funny and that I'm weird.
  2. I can't sleep in the same place for long. When I first moved here, after about a month of sleeping in my bed, I moved to sleeping on this sort of windowsill thing that I have then back to my bed, then to the living room, then back to my bed. In Qatar I just moved my bed around.
  3. I'm one of those people who just touch everything. It's normally kids, but I still sort of do that. Not as much anymore though.
  4. I hate it when the teacher rubs the board but misses a spot. I used to clean the board in my French class because he never did a good enough job. Everyone would laugh (thankfully it was a small class). My best friend joined me in my weirdness one day and continued to do so until I moved.
  5. I also hate it when the strings aren't even. Like on a hoodie or shoe lace. If they aren't even I'll try my best to fix it.
Anyways that's it for now! See you around! :)
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment